Rain Alarm for iOS is the easiest and fastest way to know whether rain or snow is on the way. It has been developed to provide a fast, reliable and lightweight application.
This free version offers basic functionality. Rain proximity is checked within a radius of 35 Km around your location every 30 minutes.
This paid version offers a full featured, ad free App.
- Landscape mode: turn your device to get a landscape view of the map.
- Radius size: change the size of the area around you that will be checked against precipitation.
- Timeframe: set begin and end times for the alarm so it is only active during a specific period of time.
- Alarm interval: increase or decrease how often our server checks for precipitation.
- Alarm sensitivity: let the server ignore small and weak precipitations or let it just notify you about any drop that falls from the sky.
- Alarm sound: choose between standard or thunder.
- Animation length: set the length of the animation in frames.
- Animation interval: modify the time distance between frames in the animation.
- Save last image: save the last image so you can share it using your favorite social network.
- Send last image: easily send the last image by email so you can warn other people.
- Manual location: choose a location from a predefined list or save you current one, so your device does not have to make use of the GPS.
In addition to the features of RainAlarm Extended, this version makes use of the enhanced display of the iPad to present the radar images in more detail.
A fully featured version of RainAlarm accessible from your desktop browser. Brought to you by Michael Diener Software.
RainAlarm has also a great Android version. Check it out! Brought to you by Michael Diener Software.